This Service Agreement, the Credit Card Authorisation Form, together with the reZme End User Terms of Service located https://rezme.com/terms-of-service, which Customer hereby acknowledges and accepts, constitutes the entire agreement between Rezme and Customer governing the Products referenced above and the Services relating to such Products (“Agreement”), to the exclusion of all other terms. Wherever there is a discrepancy between this Agreement and our Terms of Service, this Agreement will govern. The acceptance of this Agreement is not contingent on the release of functionality not available as of the Effective Date. Although Customer will have access to future functionality according to Rezme’s development schedule, custom development and future functionality is not guaranteed and is outside the scope of this Agreement. New functionality may not necessarily be included in the Platform Fee.
Customer represents that its signatory below has the authority to bind Customer to the terms of this Agreement. The terms of this Agreement are Rezme Confidential Information.
PAYMENT: CREDIT CARD TERMS
Customer is responsible for entering Customer’s credit card information into our Rezme Credit Card Authorisation form and returning to Rezme as instructed.
By entering Customer’s credit card information into the form referenced above, Customer authorizes Rezme to charge the Customer’s credit card for payment as per the fee’s outlined above. Rezme will charge Customer’s credit card on or before the seventh ( 7th ) day of the month in advance of use for the f
Rezme only accepts Visa and Mastercard cards and a credit card surcharge of 1.8% will be added to all payments to cover processing charges.
If for any reason Rezme is unable to process any charge or payment, Customer agrees that Customer is responsible for an alternate payment arrangement and any resulting processing fees that may be incurred. Customer understands that all expenses will be charged on my behalf, including but not limited to additional charges from any previous months. This authorization shall be in effect until Customer notifies Rezme otherwise in writing.
If Customer disputes any charges contained in an invoice, Customer shall pay the undisputed portion of the invoice in full and submit a documented claim respecting the disputed amount, to be submitted to Rezme within 30 days of receipt of the invoice for such Services.
Rezme reserves the right to charge Customer interest at the rate of 1.5% of the outstanding balance per month, or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is lower, on any Fees not received when such payment was due. Additionally, in the event any Fees are more than thirty (30) days overdue, Rezme may suspend your access and its performance of services, and require full payment before Rezme reactivates access and resumes performance.
All Fees outlined in this document are exclusive of GST. All invoices will have GST added to the final amount payable.
TERM AND TERMINATION
This agreement will commence on the Start of agreement Date and the Customer may terminate this agreement at end time by providing Rezme with 60 days written notice of your intent to terminate. At the completion of the 60 day notice period, the Customers access to reZme will cease and all data and website content will be deleted.
Monthly fees will continue to be charged up until the final day of the notice period.
Other Termination rights:
Either party may, by notice to the other party, immediately terminate the Agreement if the other party • breaches any material provision of the Agreement and the breach is not:
• remedied within 30 days of the other party notifying it of the breach; or
• capable of being remedied;
• becomes insolvent, liquidated or bankrupt, has an administrator, receiver, liquidator, statutory manager, mortgagee’s or chargee’s agent appointed, becomes subject to any form of insolvency action or external administration, or ceases to continue business for any reason; or
• is unable to perform a material obligation under the Agreement for 30 days or more due to Force Majeure.
Consequences of termination or expiry:
• Termination or expiry of the Agreement does not affect either party’s rights and obligations accrued before that termination or expiry.
• On termination or expiry of the Agreement, the Licensee must pay all Fees for the rights and services provided prior to that termination or expiry.
• Each party must, at the other party’s request following the termination or expiry of the Agreement, return to the other party or destroy all Confidential Information of the other party